Hacking Institutional Strategies for Rapidly Deployed Digital Education
Project News and events
Building on knowledge and experience around digital learning gained during the COVID crisis, the StrategyHack project intends to strengthen the capacities of mid-level institutional leaders in higher education to promote more sustainable models of digital education, focusing on accelerating the digital transformation within higher education whilst promoting and nourishing high quality personalised digital environments
The StrategyHack consortium is working together to take a European Approach to supporting mid-level institutional leaders in the attainment of sustainable digital education models by providing them with a set of tools composed of the following digital artifacts:
- Capacity Building Course on Digital Education Strategies
- Peer-learning methodology for Digitisation Strategy Improvement
- Model Management System for digital education
StrategyHack supports the priorities of the European Commission’s Digital Education Action Plan and focuses on capacity building on mid-level institutional leaders since a resilient transformation requires strengthening the connecting tissue between the high-level management strategy level and the digital-pedagogy level which these personnel provide. We intend to:
- accelerate digital transformation of staff, programmes and institutional processes within Higher Education.
- promote and nourish high quality self-directed personalised learning environments with a strong digital component.
- lock in gains made to perceptions of digital learning during the COVID crisis and using these to promote more sustainable models of digital education.